Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Another walmart related rant

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Another walmart related rant

    I went to walmart for a few items I needed this evening.
    I took said items to the self-checkout. I prefer it because it's usually less hassle that way.

    But this time I get behind me a family of 4 - appears to be grandma, kid, 2 grandkids. As my sister put it - either there was something seriously wrong with these people or they just dont get out of the deep mountains too often...

    My personal space bubble for complete strangers is maybe 5 feet. These folks had no personal bubble. The daughter kept backing into me and leaning onto me (she was a grown woman!!). The kids kept grabbing me while running around like maniacs (my rear, legs, arms, back). I wasn't exactly "putting up with it." I let them understand I was displeased.

    And grandma, when I was at the checkout bagging my stuff, took over the position of resting herself on the front of my cart where my purse was. I yanked it out from underneath her grimey arms (this was no time to be polite). After that the kids went after my cart (which I was still using, and bagging my things into) as a plaything.
    (yes they were dirty, greasy, kids obviously not bathed in a while...) I need a hot bleach shower and sand blasting now...

    As we turn to walk away we hear one of them say "now how in the heck do you work this thing?" response from the other "I dunno"

    WTF is wrong with people??
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    dont you just love Wise County during check week

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    I honestly thought they were going to try to steal from me... that was wayyyyy to much closeness
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    that's probably why the kids were so greased up, slip those hands in and out before u know what happened.. haha

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT. PRETTY MUCH TO LONG AND I WANTED TO FINISH A PLAY ON NCAA 08
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    djpenguin, you're an idiot. now about your experience at wally world: they must have been from appalachia.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    Then why the heck did you reply?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    [quote=Victory or Death]that's probably why the kids were so greased up, slip those hands in and out before u know what happened.. haha [/quote

    I understand people wanting their personal space. I do too. But just because these people "look" like first of the month people, or even if they are, it doesn't mean that they are going to steal from you. I grew up on a social secruity check as a kid and I never stole from anyone. They have as much a right to shop at Wal-Mart as any one else. That doesn't mean I agree with letting kids run rampant with no restraint. I'm just saying it is insensitive to typecast people publicly like that. I'm not trying to rip anyone, just making a point.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    Djpenguin wants attention guys and here is why.

    Judging strictly by his post on this forum and his very creative myspace page we can come to this conclusions about him.

    You see he tried to play sports when he was younger but he wasn't very good at them. Instead of putting in the time and effort he decided to blame it on politics and decided to quit. Now when he got to high school, one that has a rich athletic tradition, he need a way of getting people to notice him. His classes were really hard and his teachers were really mean and unfair so he decided he'd just eak his way through high school with a c average. I mean his gpa didn't matter because his teachers don't know anything and he is not going to "need" any of this stuff when he graduates. So one day he found a peaceful sports forum on the internet. Where locals come to discuss athletics. He thought to himself, maybe they will give me some attention if I come on here and "raise Hell". I can type in all caps, threaten these older members because I am under 18 and hiding behind a computer screen. I would be way to [censored] to ever say anything like this to anyones face, so the computer screen provides me a safe barrier where I can show everyone how tough I am. I also like to call ppl band geeks, because I'm not in the band and if I'm not doing it it is not cool.

    So djpenguin, were sorry were not as cool as you. We don't play those really cool rpg games like World of Warcraft. You might have a +83839012490 exp on that game, and be a real bad ass. I am sure those teenage Asian kids you play against are scared to death of your character. But on here your just pathetic. I mean I really feel sorry you for. But if your looking for attention you've come to the wrong place. Because you see most of the other forum members have already put you on ignore, kind of like your parents did when they to realized you wasn't going to amount to much, and its only a matter of time before the mods ban you.

    Have a great life. I am sure it will be filled with great stories to tell others about how you didn't get involved w/any extra circular activities and how you totally dominated all those rpg computer games. But just remember one thing big guy, in 5 years. I want my big mac with extra tomatoes.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another walmart related rant

    No need to worry--dude's banned for a couple of weeks. He starts this stuff back when he's let back on, he'll be gone for good.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •